Sunday, November 6, 2011

Luck




Luck is calm place, were you can take a walk around the lake, or enjoy your day in the shadow of the trees.

You can find here some cozy pits, like a Gazebo and a trailer.

I decided to participate of Gogo's Newbie Style Challenge II, what I think its really great!

You need to put together a look for a newbie with 550L or less, so I decided to do it and I'm pretty happy with my look and the budget, I spend just 70L lindens!!!

If RL allow me... I will create other looks until reach 550L \o/

Style Card



Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Sally] - [ anniversary Sunkissed ] by Hlin Bluebird, group gift

Eyes.ID. Thank You Gift/Prim Eye by Audrey Lamede, free. 

Lashes:  Stars-eyelash GIFT by virzeni Boa, free on marketplace. Its came in 3 sizes and 3 colours.

Hair: tram A330 hair / group gift by moca Loup, the group its free to join and have more gifts available.

Beret: [M2M]Summer Beret - Brown by Yumi Chiuh, just 10 L

Blouse: part of Danielle Shirt & Skirt Set in Latte, by Takeshi Kiama. The set has the blouse, a skirt (not show) and poses! all for just 9L on marketplace

Vest: !Ohmai: Faux White Pygmy Vest {Seasons Hunt Fall 2011} by Anya Ohmai for Season Hunt. I'm not sure how long it will be available, but it came in 3 colors and its super cute.

Broche: [Sleeping Koala] - Remembrance Poppy by SleepingKoala Resident, free

Belt: *COCO*_WideWaistBelt_Brown by cocoro Lemon, just 50 L

Skirt: [solita] KOSSORI GIFT 007 by nene Flores, group gift

Boots: izm.fur boots Beige by Komachi Lemon, this boots is part of a HUGE pack of freebies for avatars that are less them 30 days old. It have hair, pants, other boots, socks, tops, necklaces... did I mentioned that the pack is huge? Just touch a paper bag on the shelf.

Alpha Layers bundle: Free pack with several alpha layers by Imnotgoing Sideways. I used it to make easy to use the boots :D, free on market place. It has alpha layers for several kinds of shoes, to hide lashes, ears, hands and more.

Umbrella: Noirilicious Dollarbie Umbrella by Noir Gothly, just  1L

Poses:  Tram by Moca Loup (group Gift) and MNK by kaneyan Nicholls (group gift)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment