Saturday, February 26, 2011

Alirium






Today I decided to make an hudge test to my patiance and after a looooong time I manage to take this two pics at Alirium Sim.

This place have a female kind of beauty, since it is colourfull, full of flowers, including water lilys.

When you tp to Alirium you arrive at a infohub. There choose tp to ground garden.

Play with warm windlight settings and shadows, you won't regret.

Pic taked at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alirium/72/113/21

Stylecard

Skin: !Imabee: Stigma - Miranda - 1

Hair: Clawtooth: Cosmic Love - Dreamy Red

Hat: Le lis blanc du Roi - World's End Garden group gift

Dress: * Donna Flora * DIANE

Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - intensive

Eyes: *Beauty Avatar Couture* Diamante V2 - Ambra (Now its Glam Affair, don't know if still avaiable)

Shoes: {mon tissu} Montsegur Pumps ~ Camel

Poses: Body Talking

3 comentários:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I really appreciate you making the style cards too. The photos were worth your effort.

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Seicher!

Abou the stylecards...well.. I can survive without it lol...

I hate when I see a pic on flickr, love something there and tehre is no style card.. I ask the person and never receive an answer =(

Caitlin said...

Lovely photo's Isabelli! I love Alirium Sim, its gorgeous!

Post a Comment