Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow White at Sanctuarium


Sanctuarium is a wonderful sim, with a cozy feeling, few buildings, a pretty bridge, some water places to stay… as the place profile says

“A place to be peaceful, safe, quiet, no judge, no drama. A place for dreaming, for fantasy, for love and friendship”

Style Card


I was looking for a shine place to take this picture, since almost all places have winter decoration right now.

It’s all Alice Demonia’s fault! She created this cute hair for a charity event called Toys 4 Tots, it is a really nice mesh hair that made me immediately think in Snow White.

Them I grabbed on my inventory the latest group gift from Glam Affair, a Snow White skin, and this wonderful dress, this is a prize of Apple bop thing.

And the pose, apple and basket are made by me! Yes, this is my first prop, and I set it for free at market place.

Skin: -Glam Affair -Linn Snow White- Xmas gift by Aida Ewing, check out the group notices

Hair: Alice Project - Kaylii – Naturals by Alice Demonia for Toys 4 Tots! It’s a charity item, super cute and cheap! (mesh item)

Eyes: -Glam Affair - Snow Queen Eyes by Aida Ewing, part of prize to With Love Hunt

Eyelashes: [sauce] lush riot ; lashes by Ampersand Artful for collabor88

Dress: * Deviance * - Blue Belle (Rose Red revisited) by Surreal LeShelle , apple bop prize

Polish: Shiney red manicured nails by Sunnygirl Whitfield. Free on Market Place

Prop andpose: Uncertain Smile - Apple offering set made by me!!! Free on Market Place

0 comentários:

Post a Comment