Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drowsy




Drowsy reopened!  I’m so happy with that, because I always saw pictures of this sim but I never visited it myself!

Drowsy is a wonderful sim with some amazing buildings surrounded for the cutest forest I even seen in the whole SL.

You will find some really cute animals, beautiful lights and some props to use spread around the sim.

There is also some old leather boxes hidden in the sim, which contain gifts, So far I found 7 of them, but there is no place telling me how much they are, at BP*Update Group they just say that there is some new releases and some gift.

Now… something about my clothes… I bought this beautiful mesh Lolita dress from=Feather= a while ago, but just now I could find a whole look to go with it.

I was looking for a top hat on market place and I saw this pretty little thing, so I decided to visit the store.  I was a wonderful surprise discover ~Casuka~. There is some really cool Lolly/Goth accessories, including this top hat and monocle I’m wearing.

Once again I’m trying to do some props and poses and so far I made this animated umbrella, it is already available on market place for really cheap ;-)

Style Card


Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Milk – Fussion by Crushed Clarity for collabor88, not available anymore, but check out her other skins at her main store

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kamiko Mesh Hair - Reds Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon (mesh item)

Top Hat: ~Casuka~ gothic-lolita-hat "Little Lolita" by Camui Tachikawa

Eyes: LightSensitiveEyes/LightBlue-Green by Audrey Lamede

Lashes: [sauce] ka-pow! ; lashes by Ampersand Artful

Monocle: ~Casuka~ Monocle "Golath" PLATINUM by Camui Tachikawa

Dress: =F=Mesh_OBOP(Black) by Sakuya Lane (mesh item)

Shoes: [Gos] Pimp Your Pumps V2 - Buckle Ballet FATPACK [Bagged] and some updates by Gospel Voom

Animated Umbrella: Uncertain Smile - umbrella closed prop 1 by Isabelli Anatine, available only on Market Place

Pose: !Bang  by Trieste Minuet

0 comentários:

Post a Comment