Monday, April 16, 2012

Jewels and Kawaii Fair




Jewels Islands is a lovelly residential sim with a beach look.

I found myself hearing the sound of sea and staring the pretty waves from the boardwalk.

You can also take a look at the aquarium or hang out at the club.

This place have a sandbox, but  you can rezz your stuff in the whole sim, so it is perfect for those romantic pictures.

This kind of place was exactly what I were looking for to blog this outfit, it can be the hat, or the summer colors, anyway…almost everything I’m wearing is from Kawaii Fair.

It started last Saturday and will last until April 28th. I guess you will see more kawaii stuff until this fair ends.

The fair is HUGE! And I found so many cute things to blog that I’m afraid of not be able to post everything in time.


Style Card:


Skin: ...::: AV!SAGE :::... MyoKi - Milk - Nude - Kitty I - 4 Kawaii by Sabreen Held for Kawaii Fair

Makeup: .:cheeky:. Make up! Blush, Freckles,Lipshine by PiStyle Primswitch for Kawaii Fair

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Monique Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) – Cinnamon by MissAllSunday Lemon (mesh item)

Hat: [Sleeping Koala] - Oversized Sun Hat [Stripes] by SleepingKoala Resident for Kawaii Fair. The hat and the band are texture change.

Dress: .::CENSORED::.Cupcake  Dress (Beige) by Cindy Oysternatz for Kawaii Fair

Wedges:  .::PiCHi::. AVA Wedge [white/teal] by zxxrysa Magic for Kawaii Fair

Bag: **SHINE** Mesh Satchel Bag/Butterflies by Love Foxdale for Kawaii Fair (mesh item)

Poses: Lolapop! By Hideyuki Ichtama and Sakuradawn Lei for Kawaii Fair


0 comentários:

Post a Comment