Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stand4Love



This is not a normal post, not about the places, or fashion, but about something that is really near to my heart, a fight against all prejudice. 

Stand4Love is a campaign that push us all to show our love, our message about every single kind of love and tolerance.

If you really stand for love, take a picture, do a statement and help to spread the tolerance around the world.

The hot blond in this picture is my friend Steffy Ghost that helped me in this thing.

I made this special pose, just for this. If you want it, just grab it at Market Place.

I forgot to take note of Steffy's style card, but as soon I see her on line I will update this post.

Style Card

Isabelli Anatine

Skin: [sYs] MARIELLA Make up - V.2 Chic (beige) by Syane Cisse

Hair: -dDx- Ohna (Black) by Kallisti Burns (mesh item)

Lingerie: *MonCheri* Simplicity Set Lace [White/White Trim]  by Freya Olivieri 

Shoes: [whatever] highheel - white by Annagrey

Pose: Uncertain Smile by Isabelli Anatine (only at Market place)


0 comentários:

Post a Comment