Tuesday, December 25, 2012

IS WINTER AT LOL





I were checking some of my old posts and I realized that there is just one sim I blogged more then once, and this sim is LOL.

LOL is a place where the creativity blows from every corners by the hand of the talented and adorable Pallina Loon.

Even before meet her in SL profile feeds, I had blogged LOL twice. She is a great artist and a wonderful human being.

Right now she is working in ice sculptures at LOL, and no, I wont show you pictures of her work, because you need to see it in world, because none of my pictures would make it justice.

Style Card


Skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa - With <3 aida="aida" by="by" ewing="ewing" for="for" hunt="hunt" love="love" p="p" red="red" with="with">
Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair - AuburnHaze by Thora Charron

Eyes: .ID. MESH Eyes / Light Sensitive / Ice by Audrey Lamede

Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black) by suetabulous Yootz

Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 L and Slink Mesh Hand Relax R by Siddean Munro

Jewelry: (DF) BODZA jewels by Squinternet Larnia

Dress: Donna Flora ALESSIA blush by Squinternet Larnia

Shoes: *GF* Flower Pumps "Eve" -violet mist- by Cerberus Noel

Poses: Bang! by Trieste Minuet

0 comentários:

Post a Comment