Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bluebird




Bluebird has a beautiful Church, so well made that I couldn't resist to take pictures here.

This is a skybox, I'm not used to blog about little places, but this one worth a visit, even not being a whole sim.

I blogged about Choice 2001 before, but now the stamps are available, so hurry up!

My hair, hair band and collar give me stamp cards, but I need to run all stores and get my stamps hehehe.

Style Card



Skin: [Ill] Illusory - Bakesale Skin_Honey - Bubblegum Yum! by Crushed Clarity for The Knitting Circle (last day)
Dress: Floweret minidress by Mallu Mayo
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Eyes/Blue-Green by Audrey Lamede
Lashes: [ glow ] Devilicious 00 by Anemysk Karu
Hair: tram A816 hair(B) / maroon (size40) by Moca Loup, new release and part of Choice 2011!
Hair Band: tram classic hair accessory(red) by Moca Loup, part of Choice 2011!
Necklace: tram classic necklaceA(red) by Moca Loup, part of Choice 2011!
Earrings: GABRIELLA earring , part of GABRIELLA Set, by Squinternet Larnia ( Donna Flora )
Sandal: [Gos] Storm Sandal - FATPACK by Gospel Voom

Poses Glitterati by Katey Coppola for 4.44.444 Free Style Event, everything coast 4, 44 or 444 lindens.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment