Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oubliette






Well, in general I find a great sim and start to think in a look that matches the place, but this time was the opposite.

I decided to create a satyr look, because I grabbed some goodies at 4.44.444 events that made me think in autumn, fauns and tadaaaaa here I am.

I started to look at koinup for faun/satyr places, but none was the kind of place I had in mind. Then I started to look for autumn places. I have no idea why, but autumn remembers me faun :D

And with a touch of magic (and the search ) I found Oubliette sim.

As soon I saw it in search I felt really stupid, because I know this sim, is the home of Evie's Closet, my favorite fantasy store.

Well, anyway... Autumn Surrounds Us With Her Mystery at Oubliette ( is in the name of sim hehehe )

As soon you arrive you should touch the sign, it gives you two notecards, one with a background of this wonderful place and other with interesting places to see.

There is great spots to dance with your couple, some flower/grass fields, a few caves, some water spots.. well is a quite impressive place to see and take pics.

Style card



Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin Promo_Warm - Nov. VIP (LghtB) by Crushed Clarity (old group gift, not available anymore)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Brown by Audrey Lamede for 4.44.444 event , its a pack with 4 colors (44 L)
Lashes: (amper) frequency hijack by xxx (not available anymore) and [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes – gentle by Jocelyn Anatine
Hair: *Alice Project* Wonderland II (Natural RED 05 )  by Alice Demonia
Horns: [Contraption] Walton's Parade: Wrecked Horns *Brown* Broken by Faust Steamer for  4.44.444 event (4 L )
Wreath: ~ Mystic Sky ~ Autumn Wreath (nose) by Skyler John to 4.44.444 event (4L)
Vest: oyakin*fur-vest(brown) by kinbo Akina
Faun Legs: Violent Seduction - Mesh Faun Leg (Earth) by Iki Akiri
Faun Tail: FreakyDesign - Faun tail brown by FreakySab Fairey

Poses:  Frozen Panty by Takeshi Kiama, just on Marketplace, but the poses are great and incredible cheap

0 comentários:

Post a Comment