Friday, November 25, 2011

Locus


Locus sim is devoted to the exploration of new building and art forms unique to the virtual world. It is also the studio of DB Bailey (David Denton architect in RL).

Right now it remembers me a city of fire, because the colors in the installation are all between orange and red.

There is several building made with frames, but if you look closer you will see some interesting images.

I can deny, I saw pictures of this sim on koinup and I thought it would be perfect to take pictures with my brand new Angel dress by Ladies Who Lunch.

I loved the idea of my angel in a city of doomed fire … I hope it make any sense for you all.


Style Card

The talented Faint Paulse dropped it yesterday this fabulous Gown, which was released today (Thanksgiving Day).

All pieces, the gown, the corset and the shrug can be worn separately. The corset base is made with mesh... and it gives me a tight lacing look.

I’m not wearing the whole gown, because I wanted to show something more here…

My mesh shoes with a texture change hud from Alice Project. I fat packed because you can change colors and textures of every single detail on it. These shoes have several heels styles. I’m in love!

To cover my naughty bits I just choose to wear this super cute suspender by Sleeping Koala.

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amelie skin - Silent Doll D HB by Aida Ewing (past group gift)

Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ MAYA ~ Black II by Maddox DuPont for Vintage Fair

Earrings: [MANDALA] Lotus Earring /RED by kikunosuke Eel

Gown: [LWL] Angel in Gabriel White by Faint Paulse

Bracelet and Ring: [MANDALA] Lotus chain Bracelet/RED by kikunosuke Eel

Suspender Tights: [Sleeping Koala] - Suspender Tights[Straps][White] by SleepingKoala

Shoes: Alice Project Faelin Pumps by Alice Demonia.

Pose: SLC by manmoth Nishi

0 comentários:

Post a Comment