Friday, November 11, 2011

Vintage Fair and Seraph City


Hey peeps! You know, I like to blog about places and stuff.. but an incredible opportunity was offered to me, be an official Vintage Fair Blogger.

I love vintage, classy old and sexy clothes. For a long time I waited for an event like that, and Chic Management bring it to us!

Ill be posting about fabulous vintage stuff (1920 -1980) for you for a while. I hope you guys don't mind *.*

Vintage Fair will open November 8th at 4pm slt.

This single pic was taken at Seraph City, an amazing steam punk/art deco sim. I promise post more pics after the fair.

Style Card
Skin: - DAMNED SKIN - Fifty's 01  / hb by DAMNEDshop

Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ DEMI ~ Black VII by Maddox DuPont

Jewelry: FINESMITH Isabella earring set by yula Finesmith

Lashes:  [ glow ] Devilicious 00 (nose) by Anemysk Karu

Dress: The Sea Hole - Nouveau Silk Dress-  Champagne by Drinkinstein Sorbet

Cigarette: [Dolly] Cigarette Holder by Baby Ghosn

Pose:  .la petite morte. elegant smoke pose set by Voshie Paine

2 comentários:

Kami Zong said...

Hello, we are a new SL blog about fashion and wanted to know if you accept affiliations, or something like that, I do not know the term used. Exchanging links, hehehe

Unknown said...

Claro, já estou seguindo seu blog, gostei do seu primeiro post :D

Coloquei seu link em fashion.

Post a Comment