Sunday, August 12, 2012

Devious Pinup





Vintage Fair is my favorite event in SL, I spead my posts between this blog and Chic-Style Guide and Chic Management. Since Chic Style Guide will be off really soon, I will reblog my posts here, so you can check it out anytime!

I decided to make this rock and roll pin-up as  soon as I set my eyes on this amazing dress by Devious Mind.  This dress is mesh and came in standard sizes, but it is a way more curvier then most mesh clothes I see around lately.  And curves are prerogative for pin-ups!

Style Card


Skin: {.essences.} INDY -pale (red) by Inka Mexicola for Vintage Fair

Lipstick: {.essences.} INDY Lipstick 12  by Inka Mexicola for Vintage Fair

Chest Tatoo: dl:: Little Doll Tat by Selene Edwyn, free at Market Place

Sleeves Tatoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Sea Of Beauty COLOR by Shanea Parx

Hair:  *Alice Project* Lynn - Infinity by Alice Demonia for Vintage Fair (mesh)

Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Basic - Light Blue-Green by Audrey Lamede

Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings  by Maxi Gossamer (mesh)

Dress: !dM deviousMind "Miss Betty" PinUp **POLKADOTS** (BOX) by Chandra Meehan for Vintage Fair (mesh)

Earrings:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Lilo - Onyx - Steel - Earring by Plurabelle Laszlo for Vintage Fair

Bangles: Izzie's - Vintage Fair Gift by Izzie Button for Vintage Fair

Nails: Izzie's - 80's Round Nails

Shoes: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps *Incl feet* Badpixel Pink by Siddean Munro. The shoes are an add on,  exclusively at Vintage Fair this shoes will come with mesh feet! You can use this same awesome feet with future add ons by Slink.

Poses: TuTy's for Vintage Fair

0 comentários:

Post a Comment