Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vintage ... I love it






I am a Vintage lover, and this is the main reason I'm here, to tease you all with Vintage Fair goodies.

As soon as I put my little pixel hands on this bodysuit I imagined an pinup, and this is what was my intention while doing this pics.

I'm styling some new brands for me, Chemistry and Lace. The first one is quite small (yet) and has two mesh hairs, one is this vintage fabulous one.

Lace is one of stores at VF, they have really detailed jewelry, it has a color change hud that customize every single piece of the set, like the color of the beads, the body, eyes, tail and ribbon of the kitties. I'm really impressed.

Style Card



Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 10 RD by Aida Ewing

Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Vines - Reds - Fox by Kimberlee Miles (Mesh)

Eyes: .ID. MESH Eyes / Light Sensitive / BlueGreen by Audrey Lamede (Mesh )

Eyeline: L.Fauna - Megawing Liner by Launa Fauna

Bodysuit: [Sleeping Koala] - My Bow Swimsuit [Blue] by SleepingKoala (VF item)

Jewelery: Lace - Elza's Kitty by Garance Ashland ( VF item)

Shoes: [whatever] highheel - bordeaux by AnnaGrey ( Mesh )

Poses: Bent by Catherine Fairport ( VF item )


0 comentários:

Post a Comment