Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome to Kittens Heaven Café!




Ohai fellows! Did you missed me? No? Nobody  noticed my absence....

For those that noted... I can explain... bringing some good news. My SL dream come true... this weekend I opened to public my own sim, yes, a brand new sim for you all visit. It is called Kittens Heaven.

There are many places to explore and take pictures. As a SL explorer I know that we love places that allow rezz, because it make a way easier take group pics... so.. my sim allow rezz and run scripts.

You will find a cozy café here. Click on all food and drinks, because many of them are interactive. My pictures are taken on the second floor of this café, were you will find a Bar and a stage with some nice poses on it (that I'm not showing)

This sim is decorated for autumn, I hope you all enjoy it .

Now I need to tell you that some things might change in this blog... I may not explore properly sl for a while, because I kinda fell in love for my place and I want to blog all pretty nooks on it.

Plus, I kinda want to do some studios pictures, now that I have prim enough to do my own and private studio... is what I will do.. eventually ;-)

So I will do some simple LOTD pictures or whatever came into my mind... please don't go away!!!


Style Card


Skin: FAKE :: Lona :: Nude [ Jessica Rabbit - Gloss ] // MILKY by Bonnie Forder come with eyebrown on tatoo layer, so you can mix and match the eyebrow from other skins.

Eyeliner: +>A&A<+ Shreveport Eyeliner by Sileny Noel

Hair: *Alice Project* Sari (mirror version) by Alice Demonia for Cinema.

Hairbase: /Wasabi Pills/ Hairbase - SHAVED - Wild honey (tinted) by MissAllSunday Lemon. This hairbase came with /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh Mesh Hair, I'm not sure if it is sold separatedly.

Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Early Autumn Shadow) by Arkesh Baral

Top: [Haste] Tank Top - Black Skull by Auston Harbour

Pants: Maitreya Flare Jeans (for heels) by Onyx LeShelle

Jewelery: [HANDverk]Rock Jewelry Set.black in Silver by Daphne Klossovsky for Limited Bazaar

Belt: Nyte'N'Day - Ginger Belt - Black/Silver Studs by Nyte Caligari

Shoes: [HANDverk]Western Ankle Boot.ostrich/black by  Daphne Klossovsky for Fameshed  

Poses and props: BENT. Stand up and SHOUT set by Catherine Fairport  for Limited Bazaar. This set includes 5 poses and respective mics used on the pictures.







1 comentários:

Jaxie Oceanlane said...

Yay!! for Kittens Heaven! Great job on the Cafe, had great fun dancing to the rockin'tunes. I can't wait to explore the rest of the sim. You rock it, girlfriend!

Post a Comment