Sunday, November 18, 2012

Around the World , land Galway!



Around the world is an event organized by The Ego Co. and brings to us many great themed items, I mixed and matched some different regions and I guess I ended with an aborigine look here, but I like it!

I have no idea how I found this adorable sim called Galway. There is nothing on the sim's description  what makes me imagine this is a domestic sim that still is open to public, allow rezz and run scripts, but I'm not sure how long it will last.

Style Card


Skin: FAKE :: LonaNative :: Common Native  // DARK CHOCOLATE by Bonnie Forder for Around the world

Hair: -dDx- Butler - Gracile (Cast Iron) by Kallisti Burns for Around the world

Eyes: .ID. Ultimate / Mesh Eyes / REG/REG / Brown by Audrey Lamede

Dress: 22769 ~ [femme] Eryka Dress Sunrise by Paco Pooley  for Around the world

Hands Slink Mesh Hand Flat L and Slink Mesh Hand Relax R  by Siddean Munro

Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) by Siddean Munro

Poses Purple Poses by Audrey Guter   for Around the world




0 comentários:

Post a Comment