Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kittens Heaven - Autumn Season



Once again I will do a shameless plug to my sim, Kittens Heaven, because I really think it is adorable to see and I want you all to come enjoy my dream.

Right now the sim has an Autumn decoration, but soon I really intent to change it to winter, because I love sims that change with the seasons.


I created a special windlight and water settings just for this sim, so I hope you acepted change the preferences to sim while you here.

Try to search the romantic spots all over the sim, like the boat ride . 

Style Card


Skin: -Belleza- Betty Pale 5 by Tricky Boucher

Eyes: .ID. Ultimate / Mesh Eyes / REG/REG / Hazel  by Audrey Lamede

Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK by Maxi Gossamer

Hair: mint kahlua by Queue Marlowe

Jacket and Shirt: =kk= Karma Jacket Female MESH by kamala Clavenham, it has a texture change hud, with really nice colors.

Pants: =kk= Simply Pant MESH by kamala Clavenham, it has a texture change hud, with really nice colors.

Boots: lassitude & ennui Suede mesh boots - F - black by Jackal Ennui

Poses: !bang by Trieste Minuet on the first picture and :CP: Harvest Night Gazebo by Isla Gealach 







0 comentários:

Post a Comment