Thursday, June 19, 2014

FASHION FOR LIFE - MIAMAI AND DONNA FLORA



Fashion for life still going on, and there are some amazing things behind each creation there, behind all donations there is a history to be told, you just need to look around to discover it.

Like the items created by Monica Outlander, this time she made items under Miamai, her brand and Donna Flora, formerly owned by Squinternet Larnia, that had passed away because cancer.

This is what Monica Outlander says about her creations for FFL this year.

"This year I join Fashion For Life in a little different way.
Some of you may know that I was close to Squinternet, the designer behind Donna Flora, that left us recently because of cancer.
In the last months of her life, she missed creating for SL. I offered her to be her hands, and together we created some dresses for her brand. We looked at pictures together for inspiration, brainstormed a little, then I would make the mesh model and the texture, and she would approve it.
Some weeks ago Cajsa Lilliehook contacted me to suggest me to have Miamai in FFL togheter with Donna Flora, in a way: I am offering again the dresses we created togheter, 100% to RFL, in her memory. I think Cajsa had a beautiful idea, and that Squinti would indeed be happy to be part of this Fashion For Life!
For this particular event I created a special color of the Doris outfit, that is available only for Fashion For Life.
The rest of the items I offer are from my collection, and all of them are 50% to the RFL, except from the Shae gown, something I created for a dear friend who happens to be also an awesome kickass cancer survivor, and that is 75% to RFL."
Styling Card
Skin: [okkbye] "Sunny" Puck Pre-Release: Black by Elisaokkbye resident for Hello Sunshine Fair

Hair: tram  D428 hair / maroon by moca Loup

Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Hazel by Eilfie Sugarplum .

Jewelry: Donna Flora Julia Set - Aquamarine by Squinternet Larnia for Fashion for Life

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant R and Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 L by Siddean Munro 

Nails: Flair - Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 217 by Sasy Scarborough for Fashion for Life

Dress: MIAMAI_BL_Shae by Monica Outlander for Fashion for Life

Poses: Uncertain Smile





0 comentários:

Post a Comment