Saturday, July 26, 2014

KITTENS HEAVEN AND HAIR FAIR



Ohai! I know I should blog more oftem, but between, RL, blog to Free*Style, create for my storeand rebuild Kittens heaven I left this poor blog a bit, but since this is the last weekend of the hair fair,is about time to post more right?

The back ground is my work in progress, hopefully I will be able to open it in August.

There are a bunch of cool events going on , Hair Fair and the secret affair are two I am using items on this look.

Style Card

Skin: Essences - Tila {pale02} by Inka Mexicola

Hair: +>A&A<+/*BOOM* - Chu - collaboration hair between Airedine Poe and Aranel Ah for hair fair.

Eyes: .ID. Tropical Brights - Beach by Audrey Lamede

Eyelashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black) by suetabulous Yootz

Freckles: Essences - Freckles / Moles / Beauty Marks by Inka Mexicola

Makeup: +>A&A<+ Mix and Match Makeup - a bunch of tintable makeups, really cute, by Sileny Noel 

Earrings: (DF) RAVESC white set by Squinternet Larnia

Dress: {yumyums}. Summertime Sun Dress {Peach} by Iokko Molko for the secret affair

Purse: +>A&A<+ Heart Purse - Pink Beige by Airedine Poe

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Bijou heels for Slink med feet / orchid by Jackal Ennui

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 L and Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant R by Siddean Munro

Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged by Siddean Munro

Poses: Uncertain Smile by me :P




0 comentários:

Post a Comment