Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cinnamon Bay




Cinnamon Bay is the home of  ~Petit~ Home, furniture  & Garden. I wish that all stores in SL could look good as this place. You barely note this is a store... cause the vendor boards looks like part of decoration, so its easily out of sight when you take pics.

This place has an romantic autumn atmosphere, colored in shades of brown, orange and yellow, calm down and relax hearing the crickets and birds.

The whole sim is so well decorated that makes me want to pay the rent and live here, its a pity that this is not possible.

By the way, it you join the group (there is a small fee to enter) you can brag a amazing group gift, a coastal shack as a Group Gift :D

The first time I ever saw this place was in Torley's koinup works, I guess I already told this before, but just in case... Koinup its a website tuned to virtual words images and art. You can even look for places there, because people post their pics there with the slurl, so visit it and have fun looking people's amazing works :D

I need to say something about my clothes...this whole look made me squeak in happiness. Ayla Verity dropped me this amazing dress and the coordinated bolero, this dress is so me that I've been using this the whole week (thanks God my pixels don't smell  heheh).

So after wear my new favorite skin, my new eyes (I'm in love with them too), choose the lipstick realize that I had some new freebies and cheaps to match with it!

The Purple Moon earrings, with 75% discount to group members (not sure if still like this), free espadrilles by my favorite shoes store (yes, I'm a GOS shoes stalker), a really cheap hair corsage by M2M and the latest group gift by candy nails!

I'm a happy girl  =^..^=

Style Card:



Skin: [PF] Elly - Copper (ltbrow/freck) by Mochi Milena
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive - Light Blue by Audrey Lamede
Hair: [e] Paper - Red 05 by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Hair Corsage: YC_Fabric Flower/Hair Acessorie by Yumi Chiuh ( M2M )
Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - gentle by Jocelyn Anatine
Earrings: :: PM :: Roses -Vintage- Earrings in Copper by Poulet Koenkamp
Nails: Candy Nail #P067 Resort Cocktail by Peche bury, this is the new group gift <333  

Bolero: Ayla's - Bella bolero Rust by Ayla Verity
Dress: Ayla's - Bella dress Blue by Ayla Verity
Espadrilles: [Gos] Espadrilles in Peach by Gospel Voom free at Truth District


Poses by aDORKable by Adorkable Peapod  and Bang! by Trieste Minuet , both slightly edited with Avimote Posemaker by Avimote Dreamscape  

0 comentários:

Post a Comment