Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crying in the rain at Altered Illusion



Ohai fellows!

This week was truly busy at RL, but I'm a plurk girl and stay tuned at SL news reading my time line :D

And one cool thing I notice there was the Blog Hero Challenge made by Shayariel Teardrop. She will propose a song and we need to create an atmosphere based on the song. The first song is Crying in the Rain by A-ha.

As soon she made this challenge I started to search a cool place with rain in SL, all that I used to go closed, rebuilded or I already posted it. (I miss Creamshop sim)

After a while I remembered of the Fir & Mina mainstore, a dark and rainy sim.. perfect to take pics for this challenge \o/

This place is called Altered Illusion, come , take a look and bring your umbrella! The sim has its own windlight, but I made one specially for this pic called Isa's rainy day, I repacked my windlights in this file so feel free to use it =^..^=

Style card



Skin: ~Mynerva~Isana Mid~Kibou Blush by Rhapzody Wilde (not available anymore)
Hair: [e] Rush - Red 05 by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Hair Corsage: AtomicBambi Hair Corsage - Manhattan (Blush) by Atomicsparkle Skytower
Tears: - DAMNED - Tears / Mixed by Damnedshop
Dress: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Cocktail Dress (j) {Vintage Rose} by Angelina Einzenberg for MSW
Bolero: Eglantine - Tiny Roses - Jacket by Maylee Oh
Shoes: SLink Cassandra Heels Latte by Siddean Munro

Pose: Lost world by lolmac Shan, Face Emoter by aDORKable Peapod and slightly edited with Avimote

0 comentários:

Post a Comment