Sunday, July 28, 2013

Crossing Currents


I was looking for some nice beach with rezz rights and remember that Crossing Currents  used to allow it, and it still does!

I needed to rezz a couple poseball, is not everyday I can convince Junior to Pose with me.

I may do a couple more beach looks because Boats and Bikinis Expo has some amazing items and you know I like to be part of the environment ;-)

Style Cards



On Isabelli Anatine

Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose ~ ginger by Inka Mexicola for Collabor88

Freckles: Essences - Freckles Type A by Inka Mexicola

Hair and Hat: (fd) Moon Pigtails - Brunette 5 by Toast Bard for Hair Fair 2013, last few hours!!!!

Eyelids: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes  by Siddean Munro

Swimsuit: .::DD::. Dead Dollz - Marina Blue Swimsuit by Kiddo Oh for Boats & Bikinis Hunt, the color is a random prize!

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual by Siddean Munro

Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet by Siddean Munro


On Junior Hak

Skin: *Birth* Reese Skin (straw) jawline_bodynormal_bald by Silent Alchemi

Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Dire /faded/ I by Jesseaitui Petion

Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ ERIC ~ Black I by Maddox DuPont

Shades: (Dutch) Retro Modern Wayfarers by Kain Xenobuilder

Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags by Tonk Tomcat

Shorts: Board shorts 2013/WHITE_Floral_Blue by Asalt Eames

Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged) by Siddean Munro

Couple Pose: supPOSEdly by billyjo Jupiter , slightly edited with Anipose by Phate Shepherd




0 comentários:

Post a Comment