Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ghostville


There are few places in SL that I visit quite often, because they are mutant sims, that changes very often. Metales is one of them, several artists had installations here, and this time is an amazing one called  Ghostville by Cica Ghost. 

The beautiful decadence is a heavy presence here, and I think this is a place that must be visited and appreciated.

I almost never post process my pictures, except to crop them, but this one above is. I had to unsaturate the colors in this image to get this haunting effect that strikes my mind as soon as I looked at this place.


I made this second pic not so post processed to show off the items as they are.

The hair is from hair fair and the dress from Love Donna Flora. Hair fair ends in few hours, so you must hurry up to get all the goodies.

Style Card

Skin: Essences *CHO TDRF 01* ~ Light Rose ~ ginger by Inka Mexicola for TDR Fusion

Eyes: .ID. Twinkle / Mesh Eyes / Aqua by Audrey Lamede for Love Donna Flora, part of a pack with several different colors

Hair: Vanity Hair: Boys will be Boys-Adagio by Tabata Jewell for Hair Fair 2013

Hair Jewel: Donna Flora AYLA hair jewel pearls by Squinternet Larnia

Jewelry: (DF) IRINA set by Squinternet Larnia

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual by Siddean Munro

Dress: SHEY - Alice Mesh Gown by Cuba Avedon for Love Donna Flora, this dress have a texture change hud, it is a deal!

Poses: Flash Friendly Poses  by Lashae Karsin for Love Donna Flora




0 comentários:

Post a Comment